Thank you for your interest in receiving a grant from the CHC Foundation. You may submit your grant using the Online Application process by following the instructions listed below. We will also accept Handwritten applications if you are unable to complete the application online.
Online Application Procedure:
- To begin the process, please refer to the information provided in the "Grants/Writing" section of this website. We ask that all grant applications include narratives addressing the information requested in each bullet point listed there. All files in your completed application, including your narrative and supporting documentation, must be saved as pdf files before submission. (If you need assistance converting your documents to PDFs, please click this link.)
- Complete the online "Cover Sheet."
- Upload your grant application files using the utility provided at the bottom of the Cover Sheet.
- Submit your grant application.
- The Online Application cannot be saved. Please have all of your document files and information ready before you begin.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our office.
Reimbursement Form - For Grant Recipients Only
In order to be eligible for reimbursement, your organization must have signed and submitted a copy of your original grant award letter with conditions. Please check your files before you submit this form. Please download the Reimbursement Form, fill it out, and send the completed form and required attachments to our office.